Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Wrinkle In Time

A Wrinkle In Time
A Wrinkle In Time was a good/ excellent book in farther time you should actually read it and if you do not read books* than I do not see any reason that you actually should be looking at this blog.
Click on the gray thing and get sent to a land far, far away.
Madeleine L'Engle was a brilliant author of her time and really did write good books.
Why It Is A Good Book
A Wrinkle In Time is a good because well who could resist going to a planet called Camazotz where every thing is already worked out and every one knows whats going to happen, and the main character's father is captured and the main character's little brother who's a 100 watt light bulb gets hypnotized and I'm just blurting the big idea out I just think you should find rest for you to find out.

1 comment:

Masha said...

Hi Stephen
I also loved this book when I was younger. No - I STILL love it. Especially the main character - was her name Meg? And the Mrs Who, Mrs Which and Mrs Whatsit.
Have you read the sequels to this book? They are very good too.