Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Emerald Tablet

The Emerald Tablet
The Emerald tablet was THE best book I read in a long time! It is a great/awesome book and you will NEED to buy it on October, 21,2008!
Setting
I'm sorry, this is classified information that I'm not allowed to tell you, so please find out for yourself when you get the book.
Characters
I would like to say that this is classified information that I'm not allowed to tell you but my mom would get awfully mad so I'll do the quick run Benjamen, Gary, Andy, Iva, Heidi, Proteus Ajax, and the rest is history, wait! I forgot Jack, Jack the nogical. He alone is ....a science experiment gone wrong!

3 comments:

PJ Hoover said...

Oooh, my very first review! I love it! Thanks so much, and I'm glad you liked the book!

Kelly said...

Classified information? I want to know more! I guess I'll need to read it myself this weekend.

Patty Palmer said...

Wow, what a review! I can't wait to read it! I'm very curious about the confidentiality part.